Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/19/2004 2:20:40 PM EDT
Pardon me if this has been asked before but I am trying to decide which 20 inch upper to get for after the ban. I am hoping to get  your guys personal experiences. Now I have been told that XM193 is one of the best all around rounds to get. So that forms the bulk of my stash. But I would like to shoot heavier grain for longer distance when I wish. I already have a 16 inch RRA. My only query is the twist. I am going with a Bushy 20 inch but not sure which twist to get. If I am not mistaken I should go with a 1:9 which shoots both light and heavy grain as well...I am looking for confimation on this. Also another quick question..what is the lowdown on FN uppers...any good?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:42:04 PM EDT
[#1]
BM uppers are very good quality.  The 1:9 twist is supposed to handle up to 75gr bullets (according to BM).  For an all around rifle, I think this would be a good setup.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top