Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/19/2004 9:11:38 AM EDT
Is it possible to and if so where can I pre-order an un-banned m4-type rifle from Bushmaster? I want to get a 1:7 barrel as well.

Oh, and for "pre-ban" M4gery's, is the barrel threaded under the permanantly attached FS?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 9:16:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Call Bushmaster directly @ 1-800-998-7928.

They will set you up with a 1:7 if that is what you want but only on the 14.5" barrels.  In that case the barrel will be threaded and the FS will be perminantly attached.

HTH

Oh, they won't sell you a complete un-banned rifle until September 13th.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 9:28:24 AM EDT
[#2]
I ordered a pre-ban Patrolman's carbine (16" M4-type) barrel from Bushmaster this morning. FWIW, when I asked the sales guy about stock, I was told they had "a few" left.

But call Bushmaster as that's probably the best bet for getting a barrel - although I think Legal Transfers has a few 14.5" Bushy M4 barrels in 1:7 with permanently attached phantoms. Check the EE.

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 10:38:34 AM EDT
[#3]
well I wanted to order a complete rifle. Can I order a pre-ban upper before the AWB sunsets, since I currently do not own any other AR's or lowers?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 10:39:24 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
well I wanted to order a complete rifle. Can I order a pre-ban upper before the AWB sunsets, since I currently do not own any other AR's or lowers?

Yes you can.

Legally I think you'd be okay but Bushmaster is very clear about selling pre-ban parts as REPLACEMENT PARTS ONLY.  It won't matter in less than a month.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top