Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/18/2004 9:28:15 PM EDT
In Dec 2002 I joined this site and ordered a RRA entry tactical,...Got it with the A2 stock instead of the shorty and an A3 carry handle instead of the goofy tact handle,....Like every good Arfcommer, Ive Built one or two or five more Ar's and collected a few extra parts,
I was Cleaning up my work bench tonight and thought, Damn I think Ive got enough spares to make a complete rifle, I opened a Corona and when to work.....Ended up with basically the same damn rifle I started out with.......And so the circle is complete
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 9:38:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 9:40:33 PM EDT
[#2]
lOl, good deal

Link Posted: 8/18/2004 9:50:11 PM EDT
[#3]
haha now that's awesome.

I don't have enough extra parts to build a complete rifle yet, but I'm getting there quick.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 10:10:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Originally Posted By BravoCompanyUSA
It is always kinda nice when you find you have a "extra" rifle laying around

Yep, After taking stock I need a upper Reciever and a Lower kit and I can pop out another 20"er  Now if I can only get the cases of XM193 in the corner to reproduce
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 11:30:48 PM EDT
[#5]
I just spent an hour trying to build an "extra" rifle out of parts, I would post a pic but the glue hasnt set. If anyone feels pitty please send parts to me, postage paid :0
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top