Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/18/2004 2:14:19 PM EDT
Well I figured I'd try to use my old Ebay account to sell a few things. I really hate those A-holes but I have some stuff to sell.  I got home from work today and the commie A-holes ended my auction!   I had a Vietnam era M16 bipod canvas pouch on there and they cancelled it because it was a so called "assault weapon" part.  WTF?????  It was a frigin canvas pouch, not even a part! You can still go one Ebay and find AR-15 parts, M16 parts being sold by this "big" Ebay power sellers and sellers with "ebay stores"  Those jerks are making them money so they don't cancel their auctions, just us little piss ants. I hate those A-holes and they ain't getting any more of my money.  Screw those Commie, Anti-gun, Anti-American, A-holes.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 2:21:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Come on Rocky tell us how you really feel.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 2:24:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn I just pissed!  After a long hard day at work, come home to this B.S. from a bunch of mis-informed college kids running Ebay.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 2:32:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Start harassing them telling them they better knock this "assault weapon" shit off after Sept 13 because the term "assault weapon" will lose it's legal definition and technically the parts are NOT "assault weapon" parts per letter of federal law.

See how that cooks their goose.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 2:35:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Ebay sux. Why not just sell your stuff on the EE here? It doesn't cost you a dime.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 2:39:02 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Ebay sux. Why not just sell your stuff on the EE here? It doesn't cost you a dime.

Cuz he can make 10X as much selling it to an idiot on Ebay.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 3:03:43 PM EDT
[#6]
From what I have seen a lot of sellers are describing the products as airsoft accesories. I have seen uppers, barrels, flash hidders and even 80% finish lowers... so you might want to consider this alternative...  
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 4:34:48 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cuz he can make 10X as much selling it to an idiot on Ebay.

I do sell stuff on the EE.  But some shit just is'nt worth listing on there.  You can practically anything on Ebay.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 4:48:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Next time dont tell everyone it is from a AW just say what it is like bipod nothing more. I hate companies that are tree huggers too.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 4:58:03 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I do sell stuff on the EE.  But some shit just is'nt worth listing on there.  You can practically anything on Ebay.

Not anymore. They are way to PC.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top