Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2004 4:18:54 PM EDT
Has anyone ever put a CAR flash suppressor on a M4 profile barrel? What can be said about this setup as compared to an A2 or A1 suppressor? Do you have pics? Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 2:40:33 PM EDT
[#1]
bump.
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 2:56:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Are you talking the newer retro 5.5" flash hiders. cause the original Car Flash Hiderr is considered a sound suppressor which would requrire tthe Title 11 stamp.??
If your talking the newer ones, I have one on my HBAR car as it is a slipover on the 16" barrel to give it the shorty look. works fine. and I like the looks (the number one Important reason I chose it)
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 12:55:04 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Are you talking the newer retro 5.5" flash hiders. cause the original Car Flash Hiderr is considered a sound suppressor which would requrire tthe Title 11 stamp.??
If your talking the newer ones, I have one on my HBAR car as it is a slipover on the 16" barrel to give it the shorty look. works fine. and I like the looks (the number one Important reason I chose it)

I was thinking along the lines of this one:
Bushmaster CAR Flash Suppressor
I don't know if this is new or old.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 4:03:53 PM EDT
[#4]
That's old style and screw's onto the end of your threaded barrrel. look up the Shorty look slipover flash hider, that's the one I'm talking about.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top