Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/13/2004 1:52:07 PM EDT
I was just down at a local shop and there was a guy thinking about buying one of these. Listening in they were talking 1600 and marking it down to 1300 or so. I asked about it and they said they were a limited production but he could get me another one for less than 1200, but I am seeing them for as little as 971 on the net? Just blowin smoke or what? I have an MT6700 now but want to get an M4 style also.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 2:00:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Not that I'm aware of...seems to remind me of the $1600 Colt MT6601 that I saw used!!! at Cabella's in Dundee, MI.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 2:33:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I am still amazed, how do some of these guys stay in business? I am surprised he even knew Colt sold to civies, a few that I have ran into think new Colt rifles are not avail....lol...
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 3:41:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks,
I thought as much.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 4:31:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes, he's blowing smoke up your ass!  They were not a limited production and are readily available from several sources for under a grand.  That dealer is full of shit and does not deserve your hard earned money.

SAWLESALES has them in stock.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top