Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2004 8:16:55 PM EDT
I've never ordered anything from Bushmaster. As I look at their catalog on the computer I see the suggested retail price. Can we order parts directly from BM (except the lwr. receiver)? If we can do we pay suggested retail price? Suggested retail prices are always much more than what you will normally pay.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:21:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes you can order from them directly.  Yes you will also pay the price listed. I'm getting ready to place an order for a few small parts myself.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:52:06 PM EDT
[#2]
My FFL can get me parts cheaper than I can get from their website but he buys a lot of Bushmaster guns.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 9:19:12 PM EDT
[#3]
I just recently ordered some parts from Bushmaster. The service was great and I recieved my order three days after placing it.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 9:57:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Bushmaster has fair prices I must say. Their customer support is even better. I've had to send back many things before and the items were either replaced or refunded no questions asked. I'm constantly ordering from them. The only thing I recommend is when you do make an order, don't make it too small cause the shipping may be more than or equal to the price of the goods.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 1:14:51 PM EDT
[#5]
I'ved made several purchases from BUSHMASTERS and I haven't had any single problem with them. You only pay their price plus the shipping. There is no TAX if you are out of state (MD).
They even installed the HB to my upper assembly free of charge. Customer service is great. This is hard to find these days.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 1:24:59 PM EDT
[#6]
i agree, great service fair prices, i ordered parts for a superlite upper, ordered the barrel, upper, CH. BC, etc and they assembled it for free!

edited to add:

im not sure if you have to, but in the shipping notes i asked them to assemble it, if you dont ask im not sure if they will assemble it
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 3:24:54 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
im not sure if you have to, but in the shipping notes i asked them to assemble it, if you dont ask im not sure if they will assemble it

I called the BM customer service and asked them specifically if the BM barrels fit the COLT uppers. They said it will. They gave me an RA#....shipped my colt upper.....within a week or so, I had a complete upper assembly. Since I purchased the HB from them, it was assembled for free.
Sometimes it don't hurt to ask.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 4:42:29 PM EDT
[#8]
i've ordered several small things from BM and they were great with service  and very quick with shipping.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 7:04:09 PM EDT
[#9]
I place so many orders from BM that they recognize my voice when I call .  One nice advantage to ordering direct from BM is that you do Not need to worry if anyone "switched" cheap parts on you (yes, I am paranoid and I trust no one - except BM).
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 7:18:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Bushmaster usually has very fast turn-around
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 8:42:21 PM EDT
[#11]
I have always been impressed with the quality of their parts.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top