Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2004 9:45:12 AM EDT
Back in January, I purchased an Eagle lower from Quantico Arms.  I was very pleased with the fit, quality and service from Quantico.  A couple of months later, I tried to place an order for 2 more and found out they were out of stock. The next month I checked back with them and they were still out and no idea when they would get a shipment in. Emailed them the first of this week and still out and no ETA.

What is the deal with Eagle or parent company Armalite in supplying the lowers to their dealers?  I noticed in a thread a while back that Armalite was going to cut back on the Eagle division because sale of those products were cutting into the Armalite line.  Or is their stuff going to the military and government contracts?

The only thing I know, is I want to build another rifle and I would really like to get the lower from Quantico Arms.

I know Armalite is a big sponser of this site and we all should support them.  However, due to financial reasons, I am unable to spend the required amount to purchase a new Armalite rifle.  Most of mine are builds.  I was doing my part to support them by purchasing the lowers and parts kits.  

If their products are tied up in contracts, I can understand that, but if they are holding out to see if their main line rifle sales pick up, they are only losing money from me.....
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 9:54:40 AM EDT
[#1]
i picked up my EA  w/NM lower from them too. Finally get to try it out tonight.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 10:20:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Don't know how much of this is true but about a month or two ago, I tried to get a couple Armalite LPKs and couldn't find them anywhere. I was told (by I believe Quantico) that Armalite was busy trying to fill a large foreign order so for the mean time, the domestic civilian market was pushed to the back burner.

Like I said, don't know how true that is but considering how hard it is to find parts from them right now I don't doubt it.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top