Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/10/2004 9:38:23 AM EDT
Had to move the rear sight many clicks left compared to the pre-FF install setting.  The AIMPOINT dot is sitting right over the irons when I look through the irons.

Nice setup with the AIMPOINT forward on the rail.  Easy to shoot and switch between the irons and the AIMPOINT dot.

Tried to get the el cheapo BSA toy laser to zero in and then hold a zero.  That didn't work at all.  The elevation adjustment adjusted windage and the windage adjusment changed the levation.  However, it was fun shooting from the hip until it started moving.  Finhally, a good use for wolfe ammo.

BTW:  I used 20 rnds of wolfe 5.56mm and my rifle barrel did not melt and the WIMPOINT did not run off sreaming.  Hell did not freeze over.

I'll take some picks later.  

Link Posted: 5/10/2004 10:39:45 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
BTW:  I used 20 rnds of wolfe 5.56mm and my rifle barrel did not melt and the WIMPOINT did not run off sreaming.  Hell did not freeze over.

Well at least Hell did not feeze over.    

Make sure you get those pics up soon!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top