Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/9/2004 3:20:10 PM EDT
Can an FFL deal items restricted by the AWB?  If so, what are the procedures for buying the items and selling the items?
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 3:29:21 PM EDT
[#1]
It is my understanding that you can buy and sell what ever you want.  The problem comes when you combine a preban with a post ban.  Although, I have heard many say that no one has gotten in trouble for this in the past ten years.  That being said, I wouldn't want to be the first.  Buy what you want, just wait for Sept to combine.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 5:45:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 6:02:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Are you talking about sales of LEO lowers to the rest of us?
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 6:07:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Can an FFL deal in items such as LEO mags and LEO semi-auto rifles to law enforcement agencies? If so, then what procedures does the FFL need to follow when buying the items from a distributor and then selling them to an agency? I know to sell an item that a letter on agency letterhead is required. Does the FFL need to retain the letter for a specified period of time? Does the FFL need a letter from an agency to buy the items from a distributor?
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 6:08:39 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Are you talking about sales of LEO lowers to the rest of us?

no, to law enforcement agencies.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 7:03:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top