Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/9/2004 11:08:40 AM EDT
Sorry guys, I didn't mean for my ideas to turn into a business venture. I will see about posting new ideas I come up with in another area of the site. Is EQUIPMENT EXCHANGE the correct place for new products?? Can I let people know that new stuff is out and direct them to it??  This is all new to me. Thanks, Mike THE PLASTIC GUY
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 12:00:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 12:01:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Probably wouldn't hurt to push some $$ their way so you can get the cool avatar.  But there is nothing wrong about showing the new ideas I guess.  But where do we draw the lines?  Dang that is a tough one.  I guess a note in here pointing to the stuff in the EE might be ok.  At least people will know it exists.

Edited to add:  Troy beat me to the punch, sorry for the doubletap.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 12:28:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks Troy and I will do that. When I built my original stand a friend told me I should post it on AR15. I had no idea of the overwhelming response I would get and before I knew it, I was selling them. I have made a bunch of new friends here and dont want to disappoint them while also understanding the rules of the game.I will get started on the equipment exchange and if things continue the way they are, I would hope to have to do the INDUSTRY thing. That would be a good problem!!!!

Quoted:

It is fine to come to the discussion forums and get input on new products, or help with designs, or just general feedback.

When the time comes to put it up for sale (i.e., post an ad), that needs to go in the Equipment Exchange.  You can also put a notice (without pricing, etc.) of new products or whatever, and LINK to your post in the EE.

What you can't do is run ads of any kind in the discussion forums.

Also, make sure you read and fully understand the EE rules before placing an ad in there.

-Troy

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top