Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/8/2004 6:05:13 PM EDT
Since I'm getting older, I suffer from CRS (Can't Remember S#%&).

I found a spacer about one inch long, that has a swivel on it, which fits between the buttstock and receiver on an AR-15, advertised somewhere, now I can't find the link or remember who makes it..

Any help appreciated

Lonny
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 6:21:12 PM EDT
[#1]
THIS is what you're looking for.

I have one myself.  They rock.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 6:42:38 PM EDT
[#2]
THANKS! It's been driving me nuts. Looked over the Knight's site and couldn't find it.

Want to put one on with entry buttstock. Think the length would suit me better and look spiffy too.

Link Posted: 5/8/2004 8:24:04 PM EDT
[#3]
That looks just like a DPMS aluminum buttstock extender with an Uncle Mikes quick release sling swivel attached to the side.  It would be a whole lot cheaper to make your own than buy the Knights thing for $60.00!!
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 8:45:58 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
That looks just like a DPMS aluminum buttstock extender with an Uncle Mikes quick release sling swivel attached to the side.  It would be a whole lot cheaper to make your own than buy the Knights thing for $60.00!!

I'm not especially interested in the swivel. The DPMS setup, complete at half the price looks to be the thing I need.

Thanks

Lonny
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top