Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/7/2004 2:08:20 PM EDT
Hi
I dont post here a lot but i read almost everyday. Great site btw
I have a question I should get some help with this since I have started comming here and now own 3 I said 3 ar15 rifles whooooo Hoooo
Now this is my question I have a colt lower with large front pin / I want to install a standard pin hole upper on the lower I know there  is an adaper pin BUT I cannot find this on google. What do you call the pin or direct me to where I can purchase please.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 2:51:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Here you go

LINK
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 3:15:26 PM EDT
[#2]
thank you very much
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 3:48:49 PM EDT
[#3]
called them they are out of stock
also they have $ 9.99 shipping for all items  but i did not ask. you know it just a pin
I will look around some more
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 3:52:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Try this one:

LINK
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 8:58:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I was at a show in Ohio a couple of weeks ago and the fella from BBC said he had them.  If you want I can get you a phone #.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top