Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/4/2004 7:49:36 PM EDT

all the pics they post show the rail on top in front of the sight.  wouldnt you want the rail under instead of on top if you have a front sight so you can mount a bipod?

web site with more pics

let me know what you think
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 8:00:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Well if you going to mount a bipod then maybe.. but then I don't know if there is already a rail on the bottom.  Really it's just a personal preference, it function either way.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 8:18:09 PM EDT
[#2]
No, it's not messed up.  That's the TDI "tri-rail".  The top rail is specifically for mounting a laser.

TDI has some interesting products, but IMHO their rail systems are WAAY overpriced for what you get.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 8:21:01 PM EDT
[#3]
They call it "laser retentive", I suppose they intend that as a spot for a laser to be safely mounted.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top