Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/3/2004 8:39:50 PM EDT
I wanna upgrade my m4 style but i wanna see what the parts are going to look like before i spend the money

any good ar stores in teh dallas area?
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 8:40:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Try asking this question in the Texas Hometown Forums up to the top-right of the screen.  They might be able to help you out better.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 11:57:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Go to the gun shows.,
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 1:46:27 AM EDT
[#3]
i would have but had to go out of state to a funeral

so i missed it now next is over a month away
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 5:12:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Lone Start Guns in Plano (Ave K @ Park) has recently purchased the inventory of K2 Sports in Richardson (a hellava good AR15 part/service supplier). John, the new owner/manager has a decent collection of AR parts and receivers, as well as a few complete rifles. I was in there the other day getting lower parts kit for my new DPMS receiver I purchased there. John told me he's working on beefing up the inventory in the comming weeks to bring it back up to snuff with what John @ K2 had before.

Give them a call if you need something in particular (972) 424-4501

Brian
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 8:11:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Lone Star Guns' staff are very friendly and do quality work.  I highly recommend them.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top