Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/3/2004 6:45:39 PM EDT
Where can you get a good M4 type Complete upper with B/BC/Ch for under $400?    Anywhere?
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 6:56:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Unless you buy used, having the B/BC/CH included will not get you anywhere near that price range.  $450 maybe, but $500 is about what you will expect to pay for an upper with everything.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 7:11:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Much higher than that (about double) if you  want a genuine Colt M4 upper. You might find an aftermarket upper used or minus B/C/CH as mentioned above for around $450-500. Are you after the M4 barrel profile or do you specifically want the other feature (feedramps) of an M4 receiver? Even then, you could get an aftermarket upper machined with the feedramps for less than the cost of a Colt piece.

Choices, choices....   It all depends on what you want.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 7:17:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Ah let me refrase then I a complete upper with 16" barrel and brake.    

I am thinking after market as I already have a complete colt.

What is the difference between a brake and a Flash hidder.  Will it matter in September?
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 7:28:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Look in the EE.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 8:16:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Got a complet flat top upper with a 16" Bushie barrel with RRA enhanced carrier,M4 handguards from eagle firearms.net $442 shipped no removable handle..already had one..regular A2 is $506 shipped.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 3:15:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top