Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/30/2004 10:14:31 AM EDT
Yesterday I emailed Yankee Hill Machine inc. to see if part number #YHM9553 would work for my Bushnell Holosight newer generation. I receive an e-mail this morning which is amazing service in itself.  Mr. Larry Jones(Technical sales) stated that he was not 100% positive if it would work on my unit but he would send it out to me FREE OF CHARGE. All they ask is that I let them know wether or not the part will fit on my unit.
Thank you YHM for your excellent customer service.

P.S. I will update everyone when I receive the part.

5/07/2004
Well, I received the part this morning and It fits perfectly, NO MORE STUPID ALLEN WRENCH NEEDED! Awesome, I am very happy now and my rifle is complete.....for now.Here is a picture for you guys:

Link Posted: 4/30/2004 10:35:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Damn! That is how you build a good business reputation and keep customers coming back for more!

Here's to you, Yankee Hill!

Link Posted: 4/30/2004 10:53:14 AM EDT
[#2]
He was very quick to reply to my email as well.  They seem to be on the ball over there.
Link Posted: 4/30/2004 11:07:14 AM EDT
[#3]
I kept calling Paul at YHM to check on the out of stock production run they were having on the flip front sight gas block, YHM-9395.

After a few times Paul told me that they still weren't ready but if I placed an order he would send me a new one that he kept as a show and tell peice.

Link Posted: 4/30/2004 11:18:01 AM EDT
[#4]
I had a similar good deal with them...not bad for a bunch of Yankees hehehe.  
Link Posted: 4/30/2004 11:30:56 AM EDT
[#5]
i emailed them today a question... went to a class.. .came home and they responded... very impressed!
Link Posted: 4/30/2004 2:10:07 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I had a similar good deal with them...not bad for a bunch of Yankees hehehe.  

yeah I'm kinda skeptical about buying something from a buncha damn yanks. I think I'm gonna start a similar company down here in TX and name it Rebel Hill Machinery.  
Link Posted: 4/30/2004 2:22:06 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted: "yeah I'm kinda skeptical about buying something from a buncha damn yanks. I think I'm gonna start a similar company down here in TX and name it Rebel Hill Machinery"

No offense intended but.............we here in the cotton south consider you Texans" westeners".

Ya'll got to make up your mind, do you want to be rednecks or cowboys?  

Besides, aren't you really North Mexico?

Wayyyyyyyyyy down south in the land of cotton, old times here are not forgotten........look away. look away, look away, Dixieland!

Link Posted: 4/30/2004 2:39:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/30/2004 4:06:04 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Neither, we are "Texans" and damn proud of it. Sure we may be a little arrogant, and of course we have the best looking women in the world, but don't forget we were our own nation for quite a while after we defeated Mexico. Texas is also the only state that can fly its flag the same level as the American flag and our state capital building is bigger than the nation's capitol building. Don't forget, the union asked us to join after they saw our brute power and strength, we didn't ask to join. We still consider ourselves "The Republic of Texas."

Link Posted: 4/30/2004 5:24:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Welp, I gotta jump in on two points.

1.  YHM is a good company that is receptive and flexible when dealing with the customer.  Paul has bent over backwards to let me review the stuff they sell!  I've had some long conversations with him and he is fun to talk to.

2.  You damn Texans don't forget who helped ya'll get your independance from Mexico.  The TN volunteers came in and opened a can of whup ass!  
Link Posted: 4/30/2004 5:31:29 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

2.  You damn Texans don't forget who helped ya'll get your independance from Mexico.  The TN volunteers came in and opened a can of whup ass!  ar15.com/images/smilies/anim_rofl.gif

True, TN vols did help out, but most of them liked Texas so much they stayed here.  
Link Posted: 4/30/2004 7:04:10 PM EDT
[#12]
LOL, ya they were buried there after the fighting.  And Southwest wasn't offering the fares they offer now.  

My bro just moved there, I look forward to visiting him when we get the chance.
Link Posted: 4/30/2004 7:54:34 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted: "yeah I'm kinda skeptical about buying something from a buncha damn yanks. I think I'm gonna start a similar company down here in TX and name it Rebel Hill Machinery"

No offense intended but.............we here in the cotton south consider you Texans" westeners".

Wayyyyyyyyyy down south in the land of cotton, old times here are not forgotten........look away. look away, look away, Dixieland!

Link Posted: 4/30/2004 7:55:22 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Not Norht Mexico, actually you are in East Texas!!!
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 4:16:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Paul is a great guy.  He has called me twice- once regarding the choice I made regarding a  riser, and a second call to make sure everything was going well with my LWFF Fore end.  I told him I couldn't get it tight enough so that the tube wouldn't turn and he told me to ship it to him.  He said that he can't ship it back for free, but to go ahead and let him know if there was anything (like a rail cover) that I needed.   He offered to throw it in when he shipped it back.  
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 4:40:41 PM EDT
[#16]
They have the best Customer service now,  but wait a year or so,  be like trying to call colt and their no knowing reps,  or bushy's buttholes of reps.  It is odd how the little guys have the best Customer service though,  The best service I have gotten was from M&A. The worst I have gotten was Colt, then Bushy. Bushy sucked cause the guy on the phone was an ass.  Have not dealt with them in a while becuase of the dude.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 6:07:33 PM EDT
[#17]
yeah, i work in a lumberyard all day.  my main focus is "guest service" and you'd be amazed just how much people get excited when you go that extra little step.  it keeps people coming back.  i've talked to yhm once and i can tell they are on the ball and quick were to get back to me.  they want your business.  i'll be buying some of their products based on their guest service and the fact that their stuff is good stuff from what i hear.  
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 6:19:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Haven't contacted them about anything, but they did get my order to me quickly. I don't know why I ordered from them instead of saving $$$, just got a good feelling about them, beforehand. With all the good word about them, I hope they can hold up.

Link Posted: 5/7/2004 11:02:48 AM EDT
[#19]
BTT/update
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 11:11:49 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

2.  You damn Texans don't forget who helped ya'll get your independance from Mexico.  The TN volunteers came in and opened a can of whup ass!  ar15.com/images/smilies/anim_rofl.gif

True, TN vols did help out, but most of them liked Texas so much they stayed here.  

All my exes live in Texas...
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 11:36:48 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

And don't forget the colonizaton of Texas from the US was first planned by a Connecticut Yankee!
Moses Austing of Durham CT (my hometown)

BTW Thank Yankee Hill screw is a MUST for anyone with an EOTech IMHO.  Makes attaching/detaching much easier.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 12:52:45 PM EDT
[#22]
What kind of AR is that in the bottom picture (with the fluted barrel) Brightflashlights ?

Very nice looking setup.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 3:24:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 3:32:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Larry also took good care of me. Talked to him on the phone and it was no problem for him taking the time out. I had prompt service and when I ordered the wrong part he sent me the one I needed No charge for return shipping?
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 3:50:28 PM EDT
[#25]
"  Optic is a BSA Fullfield w/ Ballistic Plex reticle set in a pair of ARMS #22H rings.  Hogue grip will soon be added followed by a camo refinishing at some point.

Surely you mean Burris not BSA
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 4:40:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top