Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/4/2004 1:35:45 AM EDT
What exactly are the differences in a 6520 and a 6530 besides the stock.  Also are FC pins standard or off sized?  Do the 6530 comes with a sear block?

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/4/2004 6:12:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Here ya go:
[url]http://www.biggerhammer.net/ar15/[/url]
With a little bit of looking around and cross referencing, you should find enlightenment.

Hey, I'm not doing ALL your homework for ya! [:D]
Link Posted: 1/4/2004 6:19:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
What exactly are the differences in a 6520 and a 6530 besides the stock.  Also are FC pins standard or off sized?  Do the 6530 comes with a sear block?

Thanks
View Quote

I think (as nothing is certain with Colt) the the 6530 is the Blue Label "Sporter", with no bayp lug, large FCG pins, sear block and small pivot.  At least mine is [;)].  

I believe the 6530 continued for a while as a post ban Lightweight Sporter before being discontinued.  The 6520 "Government Carbine" is still in the LEO line.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top