Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/30/2003 8:12:40 AM EDT
what are my options about getting something installed instead of this little bastard? just being out in the woods firing my Bushmaster i get plastered with flecks of wood and gas. The loudness i don't mind.
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 8:17:15 AM EDT
[#1]
It's permanently attached to the barrel.
Your best bet, if you hate the comp (I don't blame you) is to get a new barrel without a brake.

~ s0ulzer0
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 8:22:53 AM EDT
[#2]

A replacement option is to check out the offerings from Kurt at KKF.  I'm a big fan of his A3 TacBrakes...  You can find Kurt here on ARFcom in the Industry section, he has some pics of muzzle options posted there or check out his website here:

[url]www.kurtskustomfirearms.citymax.com/page/page/29585.htm[/url]

Link Posted: 12/30/2003 7:50:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I agree on checking with Kurt at KKF.
If anyone can get that thing off your barrel with minimal to no damage, it would be him.
He's got a great Rep here and I've seen pictures of his work - top notch!

~ s0ulzer0
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 8:08:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

A replacement option is to check out the offerings from Kurt at KKF.  I'm a big fan of his A3 TacBrakes...  You can find Kurt here on ARFcom in the Industry section, he has some pics of muzzle options posted there or check out his website here:

[url]www.kurtskustomfirearms.citymax.com/page/page/29585.htm[/url]

I agree with DarkStar 100%, send it off to Kurt and let him put one of his awesome brakes on it, You won't be sorry.

View Quote
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top