Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2003 3:37:30 PM EDT
I'm thinking about getting the MT6731 (HBAR II) and want to know if the barrel is chrome lined.
I was also thinking about the MT6400C but I dont know if I like the compensator on there, I hear they make the gun much louder. Also would the HBAR be more accurate at longer ranges?
Thanks Rick
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 3:46:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey Rick I recently bought a 6400c I love it
it is loud but have never fired w/o muffs.
I opted for it because I wanted light wieght,
short barrel, and liked the looks. My friend has a hbar but not sure if it is chrome lined
like the 6400c this was a must for me. It also a great shooting gun. As far as more accurate I don't think at all with optics but maybe very little with iron sights as his sight
radis is longer but from what I have read the
barrel length has no effect on accuracy.  
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 7:10:43 PM EDT
[#2]
MT6731:  chamber is lined; barrel is not lined
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 2:18:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Hi Rick , I have a Colt HbarII MT6731 & wouldn't trade it for anything , extremely accurate weapon [snoopy]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top