Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/29/2003 11:57:29 AM EDT
-Are there any available for purchase
-If so, who has them/where to buy

I saw pics/comments by "FREEFALL", a while back, can't find them, request repost plz.  
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 12:00:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Green0 is selling "replica" Crane stocks over on the EE.  If you want a real one you'll have to do some hunting and pay a big price!  
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 1:09:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah someone want to share why they are so damn expensive...
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 1:14:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Supply and demand. Their are very few authentic Cranes on the civilian market. There are Plenty of airsoft copies available, but I wouldn't put a "replica" on a real rifle.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 5:49:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Geen0 has been trying to sell his real Crane stock for a while, seems the reproduction ones are selling so well, nobody has wanted to pay $500 for a real one yet.  The only part that's questionable and should be replaced immediately are the latch pin, latch pin nut, and rolled pin.  He now sells the reproduction stocks with these parts already replaced by RRA parts, that'll save you an hour's worth of work.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 6:02:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Well If I was afraid of a replica M4 stock I would never buy anything but Colt correct? Since they came out with the first Car15 stock everything else is a copy right? Bushmaster,JT etc. Well the replica I have is just as good if not better than any Car15/M4 stock I have owned and I would not hesitate to suggest it to anyone. This is not a rant just giving my opinion.
        FREE
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 6:03:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the replies, It was a possibility for my next build.  Seems like folks are happy with Green0's repro units.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 6:48:24 PM EDT
[#7]
No flame intended, but its still an airsoft stock with some real parts.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 8:32:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
No flame intended, but its still an airsoft stock with some real parts.
View Quote

I agree. I also don't like the idea of putting an "Made in China" product on my US developed and manufactured rifle.

[i]Buy American![/i]

ls

[usa]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top