User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/24/2003 6:42:28 PM EDT
i am thinking about getting one does anyone have one. anything i should know
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 7:09:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I've held one of the Carbon-15 rifles before and I think they feel like junk. I don't know well.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 10:45:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Carbon went chapter 11 and BM boght them out.  Carbon had a well earned rep for crappy guns.

I am watching to see if BM brought any QT to the product.  In about 12-18 months we will know if they fixed the many problems or if one should run the other way...

I would suggest watching for now.
Link Posted: 12/25/2003 5:17:35 AM EDT
[#3]
thats good enough for me. i guess its the new fn tac shotgun this year
Link Posted: 12/25/2003 9:02:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I have the new carbon fiber rifle and its a tack driver and in my estimation not "junk" as stated earlier. I have about 250 rounds through it with various ammo and very good results. To answer you question I have a friend who bought the pistol recently and he has put only 100 rounds through it, and it has worked without a flaw. The biggest drawback he has found so far is how to hold it when firing. It will be one of my next purchases for fun.
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 3:41:20 PM EDT
[#5]
I recently spoke with a BM rep and he told me that they had worked out all the bugs in the Carbon 15's. Infact, Pro Ord had worked out nearly all the bugs when they filed for Chapter 11. The trouble is finding Carbon 15's that were last ones to leave the factory..
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top