Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2003 2:55:42 PM EDT
Gents
 Hanging out here is really bad.  Last night I received my parts kit from JT Distributing for my freshly redone Preban Oly Lower.  Everything fit like a glove.  I put on a Colt 3 position collapsable stock, RRA M4 Upper and now I am very happy.

I need to get myself another M4 upper for my Preban Bushy.  I am a carbine fan and I already have a Colt 6700.

I don't have a digital camera becaue I always end up buying MORE GUNS.  Hell last night I just put on layaway a brand new Browning Hi Power.  It is the blued version with the adjustable sights.  I payed over 700 for it but it is brand new and they seem harder to find nowadays.

You guys are a bad influence........................

max
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 11:51:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Browning HP is a great gun to own. I have one with a German Swat. on it. Bought it from an old dude that picked it up off of a dead officer in Europe. I guess they liked them ( 13rnds, ) Heavy, but solid.

Link Posted: 12/19/2003 12:11:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Shouldn't that be [url=http://www.all-britney-spears-lyrics.pair.com/lyrics-oops-i-did-it-again.htm]Oops[/url]?
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 2:32:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah,

Man this year I bought a lot of gear and I promised myself I would not buy anymore.  I got a Beretta 92FS Crimson Trace, a Browning Hi Power Matte finished, Colt 6700 Post Ban, a preban bushmaster M4, a Poly Tech M14S and a new Browning Hi Power blued finish with adjustable sights.

Man this stuff is expensive.
[marines]

max
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top