Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2003 6:31:42 PM EDT
Hey everyone, I would like to throw together a nice 20 in' AR, and right now, it appears as if I am going to order the Bushy A3 hvy bbl rifle they have listed.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/XM15_E2S_20__A3_Heavy_Bbl_Rifle.html

I was wondering if the KAC M5 RAS will fit on this particular rifle.  I believe it says for A2 govt profile barrels only, and was wondering if that is what the bushy is, under the handguards.

Thanks for your help guys.
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 6:44:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Sometimes it fits, sometimes it doesnt.  It depends on the H-bar profile.  It fit my pre-ban Eagle Arms H-bar.  I believe you can remove the screw mount and retain it simply by the delta ring, however, thats not obviously ideal.
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 6:47:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 6:54:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks alot for the help.  Due to my lack of tools, I may have to post a picture here later and get some help that way.

Thanks again for the quick replies.
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 11:23:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top