Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/17/2003 3:52:05 PM EDT
Hello,
I am having one hell of a time deciding on a rail system.  Initally, I will be using an aimpoint, but hope to upgrade to an ACOG as funds allow.  I love the look of the ARMS SIR systems, but feel they mount an ACOG too high.  Anyone using this setup?  Does ARMS plan to introduce the #46 as an "M" model?
If I go with a KAC FF RAS, which aimpoint mount system is lightest and most durable?  What are the benefits of mounting the aimpoint farther ahead on the rifle?
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 4:57:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I like the KAC offset mount myself, but the new ARMS one also looks interesting.  You mount the Aimpoint futher up from so your eye won't be buried in the sight.  You will get a wider field of view with the sight mount further forward.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top