Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2003 10:34:11 AM EDT
will the new tango down front grip fit on the bottom of an ARMS SIR?  or will there have to be modifications made to either the grip or the ARMS rail?  i believe the tango down is rock solid on a ras or ff ras, but i am looking HARD at one of those #58 Mod Sir's, man, oh man, those things look good.  so would it be rock solid on the ARMS as well.... 3rdtk, i am looking to you for this one.  
 oh and btw, what happened to the picture thread??

Stainless
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 12:28:00 PM EDT
[#1]
All mil spec attachments fit the SIR's, if something doesn't fit, fix that someting. Too much plastic on that civilian grips mounting area that can be easily ground off a little with a disk sander.
Good shootin, Jack
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 1:33:45 PM EDT
[#2]
any one else have any experience?
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 1:43:04 PM EDT
[#3]
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=12&t=167569&page=3[/url]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top