Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/15/2003 4:06:47 PM EDT
Hey all, Ive got an RRA with the non collasible stock. Im new to ARs and while removing the stock and putting it back on bent the takedown detent spring so I need a new one. I also wanted to get Takedown pin detent,
Buffer retainer spring and Takedown pin spring. I started to order them from RRA, all the parts came to $2.20 but the total with shipping was $9.00...no way in hell Im gonna pay $6.80 for shipping, thats rediculus. Where can I get these parts and have shipping be a little more fair. USPS 1st class is what I was thinking....no way Im gonna use UPS either, they have lost to many items sent to me and I hate dealing with them. Can anybody help????
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 4:24:31 PM EDT
[#1]

[url]www.georgiaprecision.com[/url]

Stocking RRA dealer and they do a 'Light Orders' shipping at a realistic rate...

[url]www.georgiaprecision.com/cart/items/ARLowerparts.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 4:26:38 PM EDT
[#2]
get in touch with the good folks at gpss
[url]www.georgiaprecision.com/[/url]
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 4:26:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Wait for a fun show near you.

By the time anybody else puts the parts into a little zip-loc bag, puts that in an envelope, runs it down to the post office and waits in line to buy stamps and drop it in the box, hell,$6.80 begins to sound like a bargan.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 4:37:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Why hell, look what I found right next door in Build It Yourself.

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=4&t=175107[/url]
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 5:15:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the info guys, I appreciate it.

OldTroop
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 5:59:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 7:10:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, after emailing RRA and complaining about the high price of mailing...$6.80 for $2.20 worth of parts they agrred to send them for $1.00 USPS. I can live with that. I dont mind paying shipping buy hey, lets keep it real.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top