Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/27/2003 4:59:44 PM EDT
I have a postban bushy m4a3,,, and want to take that piece of sh#@ muzzle brake off it and install a kkf fake flashider on it,,,,bushmaster says its pinned and welded,,, has anyone ever taken one off at home,,, how did you get it off without ruining the barrel,,, please help me on this,,, if I have to shoot it with that stupid mini ycomp on it one more day i am gonna take a hacksaw to it,,,lmao,,, thanks for your help
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 5:09:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 5:25:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Where does one get good FFS or A2-style brakes?
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 5:36:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 5:45:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Where does one get good FFS or A2-style brakes?
View Quote

Try here: [url=www.adcofirearms.com]ADCO[/url] [;)]
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 5:59:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Bigbore,,, where do I find the pin,,, do I need to sand the brake and then I can find the pin???? right now its all black,, how do I find the pin to figure out where it is,,, I don't have a milling machine,,, i have wrenches, dremels, sanders, auto and air tools,, ya gotta show me a handyman way to do it,,,,thanks
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 6:09:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 7:17:39 PM EDT
[#7]
thank you for all your help,,, will keep the post updated on the results,,, thankssssssssssss
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top