Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/26/2003 8:21:40 PM EDT
Do you guys know if i can get a RRA upper with the pressed on mock f/h on any upper or just the m4 model. I own a m4a3 bushy and want my RRA to be a 20" service rifle w/ the fake pressed on f/h.

I can get one thru M&A but i don't know anything about them as far as quality  or reliability. I want to stick with RRA parts all the way.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 7:00:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Do you guys know if i can get a RRA upper with the pressed on mock f/h on any upper or just the m4 model. I own a m4a3 bushy and want my RRA to be a 20" service rifle w/ the fake pressed on f/h.

I can get one thru M&A but i don't know anything about them as far as quality  or reliability. I want to stick with RRA parts all the way.
View Quote

Sorry I don't know about the mock f/h as an option, but keep in mind:  I have heard that orders that require RRA to build a gun "custom" at the factory can have a LONG lead time.  Luckily mine was a typical Varmint 16, but I heard horror stories about waits of up to 2 months.  Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 7:28:19 AM EDT
[#2]
$35 option. it's under the select barrel option.http://www.rockriverarms.com/item-detail.cfm?ID=AR0726B&storeid=1&image=ustda2cm.gif
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 6:13:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Actually, the mock suppressor is only (currently) available on the R4 bbl,,whether CM, CL, or SS.  They will shortly be offering a limited run of 20" CM HBARs with it on them.  Check their web-site...it's supposed to be there within a few weeks.
Sluggo
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 11:20:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Sorry I don't know about the mock f/h as an option, but keep in mind:  I have heard that orders that require RRA to build a gun "custom" at the factory can have a LONG lead time.  Luckily mine was a typical Varmint 16, but I heard horror stories about waits of up to 2 months.  Hope this helps.
View Quote

I just ordered mine custom and it took 3 weeks from order date to recieve date.  Maybe they've handled their issues.  Or I got lucky.[banana]

Anyway, good luck whatever you do.

-St
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top