Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/25/2003 8:58:13 PM EDT
After all the trials and tribulations I brought the Bushie back to the dealer and had it boxed up and sent back to the Bush doctor. The dealer is going to cover all transportation and handling. It turned out that this rifle was shipped from the manufac in 1998. Buyer changed mind and its been there ever sence. sent e-mail to Bushmaster, they got back to me same day. Could not believe the story behind this purchase but will honer every thing except shipping. All in all still waiting with great antisipation for its return. During site-in I had several groups I could cover with my thumb, this is good.
Oppie  
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 9:35:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm glad to hear that your rifle is on the road to recovery [:)]

Bushy is very, very fast with warranty repairs so you shouldn't be without your rifle for long.

One of the nice things about living in NH is that I live only a couple of hours form them so shipping time is super quick. That's why I order parts from their website whenever possible-it only takes one day for UPS ground to get here.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 8:07:28 PM EDT
[#2]
[:)]
The wait will be worth it. I've started the first set of test loads to see what this lady will like. I ran several different brands down the tube during break-in, with good results. I think this can be improved with handloads, we'll see. I haven't seen much chatter about the DCM model, or for that matter about competition shooting?
I have no doughts, I purchased the correct weapon. No pain No gain!
Wish I lived that close, I'd drop it off myself.

Oppie
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 8:23:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Back when I had my Bushy I had [b]great[/b] luck with reloads made with 55gr Nosler Ballistic tip bullets. I used IMR 4198, AA 2460, or Vihtavuori N133-all with excellent results.

[img]http://www.nosler.com/images/varmintbox.jpg[/img]

They were superbly accurate and fed perfectly [:)]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top