Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/25/2003 8:28:42 AM EDT
i went in and talked to the chief of police yesterday to see if he would sign the paper work for an SBR.  he asked a couple of questions, because he had never been asked before.  he has been the chief since 1999 and hasn't been asked to signed any NFA paperwork!  he asked about the rifle i wanted to shorten- Marlin 9mm camp carbine and and AR15.  He asked why- because i can and i want to do it legally.  he said so, basically the signature is an ATF formality- YUP i said back.  he said OK and to bring in the paperwork when i was ready and they would do an NICS to verify eligibility before signing.  it made my day!  now all i have to do is save up an extra $400 and get some pictures taken.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 8:36:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Congrats.

Don't forget your fingerprint cards.[:D]
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 10:18:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Keep us posted, that is my winter project also.... John
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 10:21:54 AM EDT
[#3]
You mean to say "My spring project"...Expect at least a 4 month wait....UNDERDOG
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top