Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/24/2003 3:22:10 PM EDT
are the bushmaster rifles that aimsurplus.com sell the newest production models? I can't really tell because they don't have a model or part number listed for any of them...
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 4:46:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I would be willing to bet that they are, but you can always call and find out.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 6:33:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I buy from them frequently, ammo not rifles, but they are always good to me.. Id call them...
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 3:39:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Give em a call.  They are friendly enough.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 3:48:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Or write [email protected]
Good guys.

I know they sell out every now and again, so I would suppose they are the newest models.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 6:58:31 PM EDT
[#5]
I just bought a new bushie from them this summer.  $700 for a brand new 20" A2!!  That was the best deal I could find anywhere.  My FFL checked it out for me when it shipped and he said, from what he could tell it all looked brand new and all bushie(not sure how he could tell that)  but they were great to deal with and shipped it out quick.  If me giving you part of the Serial # would help you determine new production let me know.  Later

OlBoy
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 7:09:11 PM EDT
[#6]
If they aren't new then they are going to a lot of trouble to find bushmaster shipping boxes to package the case and rifle in...
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 9:25:50 PM EDT
[#7]
I have purchased many firearms through AIM.  While I have not purchased a Bushmaster through them, I can say that I have been very happy with all my purchases and have always received great service from them.  They are highly regarded as a quality outfit in the C&R circles.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 10:23:49 PM EDT
[#8]
I have driven down there and brought my M4 a few months ago, it's definitely brand new and there basically the distributor for the Bushies in Ohio, that's why the prices are low too. The people are great to work with, except for the women, she is pretty bitchy if you talk to her on the phone. Also I did get a SAR1 from them also.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 6:18:59 AM EDT
[#9]
I got my 20" A3 from them last December.  New as new can be and nice people to work with. I ordered a fixed carry handle A2 version at the time, but after they accepted the order from my FFL, they sold out the A2 version and had them backordered.  Instead of making me wait (they had them in stock when the order was placed), they offered the A3 version for the same price.  I of course accepted and could not be happier.  Aim surplus is awesome, I have gotten a Yugo SKS M59/66, A pair of like new M44, my SAR-1, and a lot of Ammo.  AS far as I am concerned you cannot go wrong with Aimsurplus.  I only wish that they still had some SAR-2.  I missed that boat.  

Echap
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top