Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/24/2003 5:15:31 AM EDT

Did Hesse ever make any preban receivers?

(NO i am not looking at buying one but saw some things at the gunshow this weekend.)
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 6:00:42 AM EDT
[#1]
nope

[url]http://www.ar15.com/content/legal/serialNumberList.html[/url]
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 8:43:11 AM EDT
[#2]
BBBBWWWWAAAHHHHHhhaaaaaa!
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 9:33:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Nope.. They cant even make Post Ban receivers.
(that dont fall apart)
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 10:25:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Hesse or now known as Vulcan Arms, never made a preban receiver. Stay away from ANYTHING that came from Hesse. That is if you value your time and money.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 7:40:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah i got a hesse. Don't buy one unless you get it for like 200.00 and replace stuff with good parts. I got one in a trade that the shitty poly lower reciever shattered on. I traded a 300.00 pistol for it. I ended up replacing the lower with a forged ASA lower that worked out great. It's actually very accurate for a low end gun. It has a heavy barrel on it. Hesse barrels were manufactured by e.r. shaw before vulcan bought them out. I don't know who makes them now. I haven't had a single problem with my upper but stay away for those hunk of junk poly lowers please!!!
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 9:39:57 PM EDT
[#6]
I looked up "Hesse" in my dictionary and under it, it says"

1. [b][size=5]CRAP![/size=5][/b]
2. something fools buy
3. novelty item used to induce laughter and anger in gun smiths
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top