Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/23/2003 3:43:33 PM EDT
I've seen the pics that everyone has, but what does an SPR actually consist of?  What are the defining characteristics?  I want to build one off of the RRA lower I've got.  It has a standard A2 stock, an Ergo tactical grip and that's it.  I plan on changin out the trigger to either an Accuracy Speaks or an RRA 2-stage.  I want to build the upper from the ground up as well.  I'm going to start with a stripped RRA A3 upper.  What do I need from there?
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 3:54:57 PM EDT
[#1]
[url=http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=2&f=134&t=141410]The SPR Story[/url]

Do a search using "SPR" in the AR forum and you'll see at least a dozen threads asking the same thing over the past 30 days.  The all lead to that thread for the answer.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top