Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/21/2003 6:09:18 PM EDT
after 1200 rounds my colt M4s compensator got little loose, I am looking for gunsmith in Houston area to install a new compensator preban only.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 6:44:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Which side of Houston?  Got the North side covered (Conroe area)
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 6:52:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I am in SW side but will travel up to 50 miles.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 7:23:44 PM EDT
[#3]
SW can be as far away as Sugarland or Pearland ...

You might try Ed VandenBerg, he is located by Ellington Field on Hwy 3.  He does great work.  And would be closer to you than Woodlands/Conroe area where we are.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 7:32:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Not to hijack (too much), but where are YOU located, MartyW?

I currently reside in Houston northwest side (Cypress), although I am moving to Huntsvile soon, and Conroe isn't too bad from there.

I have a 1911 that needs work, and I'll have the money available sometime in the first couple of months of next year.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 7:49:54 PM EDT
[#5]
1911 is not my cup of tea, but you can check with Derek/Robert at Sportsman Guns.  Located in Conroe at 105 and FM1314.

As to 1911 work in Houston area, really, that is Ed's area of expertise.  I came across him when I wanted work done on my IPSC rig, he is well known in that circle.  My 1911 was done beautifully by him.  He typically is at the big Houston show in Reliant Astro Arena (or whatever it is called these days)
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top