Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/16/2003 9:01:00 PM EDT
(edited...after reading ALL prior threads on "URX")
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 9:47:51 PM EDT
[#1]
umm have you talked to Wes? He can do it now..... (I'm not speaking for him but the guy is still delivering stuff)
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 10:09:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Perhaps you missed some of the past threads.  Read this [url=http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=12&t=170581&page=2]thread[/url]

"As to availability of "kits or standalone units", I think we have to build all the complete carbines/rifles on government orders first before we have any extra parts.
I am pushing for complete commercial carbines/rifles ready to ship by the Shot Show early next year, followed by complete uppers, and then maybe standalone units."

That's from Coldblue of KAC.  If anyone knows, it's him, and if there is any new news, he will be the one to break it to us and I am confident he will do so when and if that happens.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 4:54:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks AK Mike...I think
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 5:58:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Heh.  Alright, that was a little backhanded I admit. [spank]
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 6:10:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Heh.  Alright, that was a little backhanded I admit. [spank]
View Quote

Nah,

I just want one of these (URX's)as bad as you do!  I'm ready to build now!  I guess I need a new hobby
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top