Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/11/2003 10:44:18 AM EDT
Went to get a haircut about two hours ago and on the way home I stopped off at the local fun shop (read gunshop). I looked at Armys, Olys, Bushys, and Rockys.  And I chose the ..Drum roll.......................................................................................................................................  Rock River 16" CAR A2. $749.
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 10:58:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Went to get a haircut about two hours ago and on the way home I stopped off at the local fun shop (read gunshop). I looked at Armys, Olys, Bushys, and Rockys.  And I chose the ..Drum roll.......................................................................................................................................  Rock River 16" CAR A2. $749.
[banana]
View Quote

[b]WOO HOO!!![/b]

You made a choice that even [b]I[/b] can live with [:D][:D]

Congratulations Mr Vega, you have chosen one hell of a nice weapon!
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 10:59:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Very nice!  Now let the ammo/mags/optics/accessories madness begin!
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 11:05:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Thumbs up.
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 11:08:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Very nice!  Now let the ammo/mags/optics/accessories madness begin!
View Quote

yeah thats where i am right now? EoTech or Aimpoint!? AHHH

and congratulations on your RRA you'll be happy with it!

Dagger
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 11:12:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Dagger
View Quote

Aimpoint... or there's always the ACOG TA31... [;)]
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 11:13:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Sweet!
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 11:18:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dagger
View Quote

Aimpoint... or there's always the ACOG TA31... [;)]
View Quote

i wishi had the money for an ACOG
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 12:20:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Congrates.  Personally I would have gone with the A4 CAR ($694.44 at ADCO) for the flat top mounting options but it's your rifle and as long as you're happy it's the right one for you.
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 9:32:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Good choice. What type of buttstock did it come with? Were you able to get one new in box, or was it the display model. Sometimes the funshops have fun.
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 9:34:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Good choice. What type of buttstock did it come with? And which handguard option, carbine or midlength? Were you able to get one new in box, or was it the display model? Sometimes the funshops have fun.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top