Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/10/2003 7:58:41 AM EDT
Just wondering if any of you guys got a deer with your AR this season. My buddie and I killed a couple of nice bucks last weekend as well as a couple of hogs. I'd be glad to email someone a pic if they will post it.
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 8:29:41 AM EDT
[#1]
I have used my AR on a lot of hogs but no deer, what bullet you guys use and how many grains?
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 8:39:04 AM EDT
[#2]
We use the 64 grn. Winchester Supreme power point. This was my 5th deer with the AR. This latest buck was around 150 yds. he went about 30 yds before piling up.
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 6:10:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Just wondering if any of you guys got a deer with your AR this season. My buddie and I killed a couple of nice bucks last weekend as well as a couple of hogs. I'd be glad to email someone a pic if they will post it.
View Quote

Send your pics to my email in my profile and I'll post them for you.
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 8:11:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Here is jwcrabb's pic....
[img]http://members.cox.net/shawnster8/buck1.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 10:46:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I'll be hunting whitetail this year for the 1st time with my RRA M4 A3. Friend of mine took his first deer last year with his M4 at 110m (approx) using Black Hills 60gr. sp. I will be using the same load
Link Posted: 11/13/2003 3:43:37 PM EDT
[#6]
I have killed several Deer with my AR but its got a .50 BEOWULF UPPER ON IT.When you hit em they drop in there tracks.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top