Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/10/2003 6:15:50 AM EDT
Well how bout it, you know you all fantasize about having a large wall full of guns (if you don't) I'm thinkin it would be nice to mount the AR's to a wall, is there somewhere that sells these mounts, and if not how did or would you do it? :) Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 6:54:21 AM EDT
[#1]
I know someone had one of the Cabela's wall hangers. Personally, I keep all of my firearms in a safe. The only exceptions are the home defense and personal carry pieces. If I'm going away from home for any amount of time I move the HD's to the safe.

Don't want someone breaking in and taking them.
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 6:58:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah I'm not talking about a permanent place on the wall, just occasionally and for defense as well. Theres always an AR out when I'm home, so I may as well have a place for it!
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 9:50:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Go to cheaper than dirt. They have several. I bought one for a display I made and like it a lot, works great.

If you need more info, mail me.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top