Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/7/2003 4:08:32 PM EDT
I got an invite to try the Rogers shooting School's new carbine program today so I jumped at the chance to wack a few plates at the school.
Bill Rogers just got in a bunch of 9mm AR15s with Aimpoint M2 sights on them for a new carbine class.

Any way the class is a hoot and the test is a real chalenge. The test has 8 courses of fire and takes around 500 rounds on 9mm ball. The entire class is taught on Bill's moving plate system. The carbine program looks like it will be as good a program as his standard pistol program.
The school is locate in Elijay Georgia about 80 miles North of Atlanta
Andy Langley Bill's long time instructor ran the class. Andy is a great instructor and has years of experience.
If you need more drop Bill Rogers a line at

[email protected]
http://www.rogers-shooting-school.com/
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 4:47:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Elijay is pronounced Ele-I-Sha. Cool town.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top