Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/6/2003 7:21:23 PM EDT
i know this is stupid but,,,,,,
Please help the new computer guy.
This is the first message board i have used.
and it is full of some great info,

but i can't figure out how to post pics or put a link in a post ???

thank you.
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 7:42:26 PM EDT
[#1]
                                   ^
                                   ^
To see the HTML code I used to post a pic, and hot link to a site, hit the quote key next to my post.

[img]http://photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?sAccountUnq=19372&iGalleryUnq=574&iImageUnq=11178[/img]

[url]http://www.bushmaster.com/[/url]

The brackets on both sides are what makes it work.
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 7:36:55 AM EDT
[#2]
ok
i see all that stuff, but what does it mean?

Link Posted: 11/9/2003 9:10:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Did you upload the pic into your photo account?

Open the photo in your album and copy the URL for that photo, it is listed above the pic.

Then in the message box that you want to post the photo in, enclose the URL of the photo within the img []'s. The img []'s are the letters img before the url and /img after the url. Just make sure that the img and /img are enclosed by the []'s.
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 12:17:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes open a photo account at someplace like www.imagestation.com; upload your photos to an album; then click on one of your album pics to get a large picture; then right click it and go down to properties and click, you will then see the URL, copy and past it to your post with the IMG's in parenthesis.
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 3:18:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Yes open a photo account at someplace like www.imagestation.com;
View Quote

He already has an ARFCOM photo account. Not only do you get a cool picture mext to your name when you become a team member, but you also get photo hosting capabilities.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top