Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/2/2003 9:19:38 PM EDT
a few weeks ago I orderd some replacement parts for my AR on dpmsinc.com, their official website.   After waiting about a week I called their 800 number to get the UPS tracking number on my parts, only to find out that my order didnt even go through.   That morning I didnt have time to place my order by phone so later that evening I went back on their website and placed my order again, and again it didnt go through.   So the I placed my order by phone and was told it would arriver in about a week.   So about 11 days later I call them to find out what's going on with my order and they tell me that one part wasn't in stock and when they got it in stock someone forgot to ship out my order.   I should be getting my parts in the mail this week, over 3 weeks since I first orderd them (or at least thought I did).

I like DPMS's products but they're shipping department needs an overhaul....just giving you guys a warning, if you order something from them and it's taking too long make sure you call them up.
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 9:58:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Why don't you click on industry and go to the DPMS section here on ar15 and you can post to each other right away, and quit whining....
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 12:01:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Next time you need DPMS parts, order them from AlsCustom.  He is an authorized DPMS dealer, his prices are cheaper and his customer service is superb.

[url]http://www.alscustom.com/index.html[/url]
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 1:29:41 AM EDT
[#3]
I wouldn't say it's whinning, sounds like a legit bitch to me. I always like a heads up on poor cusomer service. Their are so many good vendors to do business with on this site their is no reason for any of us to do business with a company that gives us poor customer service. Like Raptor22 said, go with Al's Custom, they will give you a better price and better service.
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 1:55:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Back in January when i wanted to build my First Kit i e-mailed them three times with a question i had when they didnt answer none of my e-mail needless to say i went to J & t where Jesse promptly answered all the Questions i had, now thats customer service.
I guess DPMS werent intersted in my money.
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 10:44:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Dustin and Sully regularly answer questions or problems in the industry section under DPMS.....
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 1:50:43 PM EDT
[#6]
i've done multiple transactions with them and have no problems of any kind.  don't write them off yet.
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 3:57:48 PM EDT
[#7]
[url]www.brownells.com[/url] has DPMS parts, and great customer service.

I think they are an ar15.com sponsor too.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top