Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2003 6:28:36 PM EDT
i used the search feature, nothin came up.  might be cuz it only lets me look back 30 days.  what can y'all tell me about stinger lowers?

thanx.
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 7:26:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Bought one about 6 months ago,put a rock river lower parts kit in it,put a bushy 16"A2 upper on it now it is a bad ass rifle.The stinger lowers are Excellent for fit and finish,and carricoz is an excellent guy to do buisness with.You can contact him at www.carricozarmory.com or look in the lower recivers section of the EE.
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 8:01:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Seconded, nice part, made by Mega.
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 3:02:58 AM EDT
[#3]
I Don't know how much you're planning to spend on the Stinger, but the Rock River lowers that I bought were $99.00 shipped and they're extremely nice for fit and finish. I bought them off the equipment exchange board on this site.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top