Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/29/2003 10:18:42 PM EDT
My friend has a Hesse ar15, plastic lower reciever crapola. A couple of months ago we were going to the range and while holding the rifle by the buttstock it slipped out of his fingers and the rifle dropped about 6"-8" and the muzzle hit the concrete sidewalk. It split the lower receiver in half. I guess Hesse wouldn't warranty the crap so he bought an American Spirit Arms lower. the push pin holes wouldn't match up so he too a drill to it to open them up a bit. The rifle shoots pretty good now and is extremely accurate. Does anyone know who makes the barrels for them and uppers?. The bore is horribly pitted and isn't chrome lined but the rifle shoots so accurately i was curious to know who made the barrel. My friend is a good shot but his groups are consistently 1" at 100 yds with cheap winchester ammo, good ammo for $4.50 per 20 rds but not match stuff.
thanks BILLYXM15
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 12:46:18 AM EDT
[#1]
I believe ASA uses Wilson barrels.....

Rob
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top