Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2003 4:13:49 PM EDT
If everything goes accordingly, I'll be able to buy a colt 6400 next week-my problem is, I just don't like the cheesy stuck in place post ban stock.  I don't fault it for others, it just doesnt match my ensemble.
Anyway, if I get this jewel, would there be any problem swapping out the lower with a post ban A2 Bushmaster stock, and putting the fixed stock on the Bushy & hiding it from myself in the safe?
This is probably a stupid question for the AR experts.  What really chaps me is I'm a LEO on a major PD but we can't get letterhead for real collapsable stocks.......thanks in advance
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 5:12:46 PM EDT
[#1]
First off, congratulations on your 6400c-I [b]love[/b] mine [:)]

You can install any postban legal buttstock on your new Colt. An A2 stock will fit just fine as long as you have a standard A2 buffer and spring to go with it.

When I bought my 6400c last month I installed a shorty Ace stock to get me through until the sunset. The reduced LOP works pretty well for me and works well for my wife also.

Here's mine:

[img]http://home.comcast.net/~cjan99999/Ace2.JPG[/img]

Congrats again on your new M4. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I've been enjoying mine.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top