Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/26/2003 11:39:02 PM EDT
Who builds the Canadian C7 Stock and where might I find one?

I really like the A1 length but would like to have the A2 butt plate. I know Cav Arms builds them but I’d be more interested in a military contract manufacturer.

Thanks, J

Link Posted: 10/27/2003 3:15:17 AM EDT
[#1]
While I don't have a supplier for the Canadian job, the A2 buttplate fits the US made trapdoor type A1 stocks just fine.  Just unscrew the old smooth type, and put the checkered one on. You can get a stripped A2 type, 'cause the A1 trapdoor also fits the A2 plate[:D]

But if you should find a source for the Canadian stocks, hope you'll post it.
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 5:08:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Diemaco makes the rifle, but I do not know who makes the stock set. You should probably cantact Kevin_B. He is the authority on anything related to the Canadian military or firearms.
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 9:32:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 9:34:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 12:37:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Calm down sinistral[:D] Nobody is downing your products.  I would have bought them myself, for my M16 and M16A1 forgeries, only the rear sling swivel slot isn't "original", and the M4gery type uses the commercial diameter hole, not the military/Colt diameter.

By all accounts, and my own limited inspection of other guys rifles w/your stuff, it looks good to me.
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 12:59:27 PM EDT
[#6]
I know you said that you didn't really want Cav Arms stuff, but you have two options:

A1, swap out the buttplate.

C1 from Cav.

I would go with the second.

Then again, there are the plethora of aftermarket stocks. I have a Vltor that I like.
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 4:48:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top