Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/26/2003 8:31:50 PM EDT
Just got back from some plinking with my cousin. Earlier this week he had bought a new Bushmaster M4A3 with mini-y comp. We had some time this afternoon so we headed for the hills to kill some tin cans.

Between the two of us we put 400 rounds of 55gr Winchester USA brand ammo through his new rifle and it worked perfectly, not one malfunction at all. Did a little bump firing and then some precision can shooting at about 150 yards; everything worked just the way it was supposed to. Only complaint I have is about that d@mn compensator; the rifle is only a 223 but the muzzle blast, flame, and noise coming out of that thing is ridiculous. He’s already mentioned that it needs to go.
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 8:59:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Mini Ycomp=Deafness!..........Send it to kurtskustoms..............UNDERDOG
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 9:14:12 PM EDT
[#2]
KurtsKustom did my 20" BM  A2 with an A2 Tac brake
looks almost exactly like an FH.. Little flash slightly noisier than a bare bbl. 223 has very little recoil anyway, and now its almost like shooting a 10/22. Get on his website and check it out.... John
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 10:40:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Is the website www.kurtskustoms.com? because it doesn't work for me.

Digital
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 10:53:30 PM EDT
[#4]
[url]http://www.kurtskustomfirearms.citymax.com/page/page/8932.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 11:04:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys, I’ll have to let my cousin know.

The barrel is the 14.5-inch so it’ll have to have something long enough to make it past 16-inches. I see there is a lot of love for that little thing.

Best regards, J
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 2:58:54 AM EDT
[#6]
If your barrel is 14 1/2" get Kurt's A3 TacBrake.  Kurt designed the A3 to keep the 14 1/2" barrels 16" legal.  A few pics of my ArmaLite and Bushmaster LW's with 14 1/2" barrels Kurt reworked for me using the A3 TacBrake...

[url]www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=183340[/url]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top