Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/26/2003 4:59:39 PM EDT
Hi everyone, newbie ar builder here, I am trying to decide which upper to use,I know I want a 16" flat top for the versatility, but what if any are the differences in the m4 and regular car other than barrel profile and fore grip size? also what about the dissipator? I thought I read somewhere that it will not  accept a bayonet.Also is there much of a weight variation,balance etc. between these? Thanks for any and all replies.
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 8:44:01 PM EDT
[#1]
anyone??????????????????????
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 9:30:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome! Best advice I can give... Find a shop that has a few in stock, handle 'em and see for yourself. That is the way I have always done things and I am very happy with the decisions Ive made. Not sure about your dissipator question, but if its a Post Ban upper it will not allow a bayo, as I am sure you know. If you have a range where you are see if you can try a few rounds W/ different ARs and build the one you like best. If you change your mind, build another. I am on my third and proud to be an AR junkie.. John
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top