Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/25/2003 1:47:05 PM EDT
I've read (and see a few blurry pics that seem to confirm) that British and Australia SAS units do not use the SA-80 or Aug, respectively, but our M4 carbine.

Aside from using the Elcan optical sight, does anyone know how else these units outfit their M4s?  Do they use the Knight RAS, AN/PEQ4, etc, or do they have other mods?

Any feedback is appeciated--I've been toying with re-tooling my M4-gery to look like it was in Her Majesty's service...thanks.

Will
Link Posted: 10/25/2003 2:25:37 PM EDT
[#1]
They (UK) have Diemaco M4's with a (our) KAC M4 RAS with the special lower that also clamps to the barrel nut like the upper RAS does.
My guess for the Australians would be Colt M4's with KAC standard M4 RAS, as they have bought both Colts.  And then bought M4 RAS from us.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top