Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/22/2003 1:53:49 PM EDT
Edited for the "short" version..

I have 2 complete uppers.  a brand new Armalite 16" carbine with mid-length handguards that I just received finally, and a Bushmaster 14.5".  

I have 1 lower, a pre-ban Bushmaster.

I can only keep 1.

I prefer the 16" mid-length barrel, but the Armalite upper is not a good fit on the Bushy lower.

I could sell the Armalite Upper Assembly and buy the barrel from Armalite to have put on the Bushmaster upper, or I could have existing barrel removed from the Armalite, installed on the Bushmaster, then sell the Armalite upper and Bushy Barrel.?

Is there a significant $$$ difference between the two options?  

Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 4:11:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Solution: Buy CMT lower from Numrich Gun Parts for 99.99 or just check SGN and have Two great guns. Now, that was not a big problem, was it?
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 4:24:22 PM EDT
[#2]
sell it all to me for $50.00 . That would be the right thing to do [lol]
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 5:09:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I`ll give you $75.00
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 9:20:09 PM EDT
[#4]
no me I'll give you $150 for the upper
Link Posted: 10/23/2003 7:42:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I could have existing barrel removed from the Armalite, installed on the Bushmaster, then sell the Armalite upper and Bushy Barrel.?

Thanks!
View Quote

Sounds like a good plan to me.
Link Posted: 10/23/2003 10:18:22 AM EDT
[#6]
How well used is the Bushy bolt & barrel?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top